Friday, December 19, 2008

MIA

OK, I have not been writing for ages. I survived the US trip, and even felt sad when it was time to say good bye. I don't know when I will have a chance to land my feet in US land and breathe US air again. It was a nice but tough trip. The tips to stay positive throughout is to not feel or think of anything, just go with the flow and do what I was supposed to do. I shut down my heart and I was senseless, heartless for two weeks.

No wonder my hubby did not really welcome me when he saw me in Changi. He did not hold me, hug me, or kiss me. He did not even miss me I think. I am sorry, I have no choice but to stay tough. Just hope that I won't be sent overseas often.

We survived 2 mini-terms of our Master course, and we are satisfied with our hardworks so far. Still maintain GPA above 4.0 and we hope to maintain that till the course ends. Of course that means staying in the Library till midnight everyday, reading and swallowing textbooks back to back and no weekends break. Luckily we are doing this together, it is much easier for me to go through this with my smart hubby.

Work has been good so far. No project yet, but we have a lot of prospects. I start to get to know some important people in the industry through hours of market research and through networking. Another person is joining us next year and he seems brilliant. Good to see the team is growing.

We will end this year back in our home country, together with our families. Initially we planned to go to Australia but an unfortunate incident happened to a close family friend prompted me to change the plan and book tickets to our home country straight away. Family is important and we wish to spend as much time as possible with them while we still can.

Next year will be another good year, with more opportunities and more things to learn. I am looking forward to it! Have a meaningful Christmas and joyful New Year!

0 comments: