We started 2.5 weeks go.. but exam is coming soon. This course is really really short. No time to breathe, relax or slack. I am guilty as charged, because eventhough I know the reality, I still take my own sweet time to watch movie, surf, and read not-so-important news in the newspapers. Hegh.. why can't I be more hardworking?
I still have one big assignment that is untouched, and 3.5 more weekly assignments. Next week I start going to office, and in two weeks I will have my exam before flying off to US. Not forgetting the pre-work that I have to do before reaching US. I feel that I really really have to cane myself so that I can wake up and start working hard!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Exam is coming!
Posted by
neetha
at
7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There! Lagi di Chicago? Dalam rangka apa dan berapa lama?
I read your post about Math education. Actually I was about to write about Math education that we had... (tapi belum sempet).
and i also agree with you -- we were laddened with homework & quizzes in our earlier education in Indonesia but we're still happy children :).
I saw my sister's homework (sec. school and JC) I was like "eh? banyakan cuma puter2 rumus -- tapi teteup aja mereka bingung."
pas g SMA kayaknya banyak PR yang butuh "inspirasi" dan dimimpiin biar bisa jawab :P.
Post a Comment